After its US release a while back, Expo has finally launched in limited beta at http://expo.live.co.uk/ today. Windows Live Expo is Microsoft's online classifieds service, providing users with a free way to advertise items they want to sell, or services they are offering.
Key features include:
- Keep your dealings within a trusted network like your MSN Messenger Buddies, friends or co-workers; or open them up to anyone
- Find listings just in your area, nationwide or anywhere in between
- Add your listings to your MSN Space with one easy click
- Get detailed maps and directions for things like garage sales, homes for sale or concerts
- Communicate with people via MSN Messenger right from Expo’s site
If you haven't already got an invite, you can sign up for one here.
Previously: Expo adds job listings, PayPal, more