The Live Framework Team announced the April CTP update of the Live Framework SDK and Tools.
This update includes:
- Support for side-by-side installation of the www.mesh.com local client and the developer.mesh-ctp.com local client. This means that you can use the production Mesh.com to sync data across all your devices, and develop applications for the Mesh Developer Sandbox that uses the local client—all on the same machine. For instructions on setting up side-by-side, please see this forum post.
- Support for Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 8
- Single installer for the Live Framework SDK and the Live Framework Tools for Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Resource Scripts are now supported in Silverlight applications and with the local Live Operating Environment
- Public availability of the SDK and Tools on the Microsoft.com Download Center.
- Improved stability in the client and the cloud Live Operating Environment.
- Design and performance improvements to the API toolkits
- Simplified workflow for setting up an account and a Live Framework project on the Azure Developer Portal.
Via: Angus Logan