With all the rumors flying around this week, Its been difficult to discern the fact from the fan-fiction. To help clear up some of this fog, me and Sean Bradford over at neowin.net decided to put our facts together. We came up with a confirmed list of features as well as some crazier rumors that couldn’t be proven at this time.
An overview of the confirmed Zune HD specs:
- 3.6 inchish OLED full touchscreen
- NVIDIA Tegra powered.
- 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, and 120GB versions.
- HDMI Connection to stream straight to your TV.
- HD Radio.
- Web Browser.
- WiFi compatible, with wireless marketplace.
- Released, early fall.
- International release of the Zune device itself.
- Home AV packs, Car packs, Charge packs.
Unconfirmed rumors (A Microsoft spokesperson declined to comment or confirm):
- Company insiders tipped us off with the possibility of a limited edition dock accessory in various colors.
- 3D Xbox Game Support?
- Windows Mobile 7 preview bits included? (Maybe these reports mean an early WinMo 7 beta?)
Good stuff, huh?
Be sure to keep it right here, for all the latest Zune news.