A new service update is now available for Live Mesh Mac, Mobile, and Live Mesh Desktop has been updated as well, according to a post on the Live Mesh team blog.
The release “continues to tune performance” and has added a few features and fixes:
- The last location used in the folder synchronization dialog is now saved.
- Live Mesh News will displays the date and time for all news events.
- Improved the update experience
- Device status (online/offline) now properly displayed on the Live Desktop
- News now correctly displays the year.
Version numbering has been consolidated on Mac, Mobile, and Desktop, they all are at 0.9.4104.3. If you’re on the Mobile beta, you will be presented with a pop-up, just click the button and Live Mesh will update (this may take a bit as the update is rolled out over time – I just tried on my phone and am still on 0.9.3424.9)
The blog post also promises an update to the Windows client software “coming in the next few weeks”.