There isn’t any native way to change the search engine on iPhone to Bing, but thanks to a 99 cent app from IronSoft and their BingGo app, now you can have a great Bing experience on the iPhone.
Features include the Bing “wallpaper of the day” (or part of it, anyway); Web, Image, News, and Phone search; built in web browsing; search history; multi-touch zoom images, and more. You can get the BingGo app for your iPhone now.
(via iThinkDifferent, thanks Imran!)
MotionX-GPS Drive includes a full list of features:
- Driving Directions – Full step-by-step driving directions to navigate you to your destination.
- Walking Directions – Want to keep it green? Live in NYC? Use the walking directions feature to find your way.
- Familiar Search – Just type and search. With the advanced MotionX Find-N-Go™ technology, you can Find anything, anywhere and then just follow the directions. Driving or walking it’s that simple.
- Optimized Compass – any time know where your destination is, even if you parked your car a few blocks away, MotionX will take you right there. If you don’t have a 3GS yet, the compass also works with GPS motion sensing on the iPhone 3G.
- Address Book Integration – Integrated with iPhone address book quickly and easily reference navigation to friends
- iPod Integration – Access playlists and listen to your music, audiobooks, and podcasts while using MotionX.
- Phone Integration – Place a phone call directly from search results.
You can read more about MotionX-GPS Drive in the press release from FullPower.
(via The Bing Maps Blog, thanks Chris Pendleton!)