For everyone who wants to get the most out of Windows Live: The Windows Live Essentials and Services Book.
Step-by-step instructions show you how to use not only these applications, but also associated Windows Live on-line services. As an example, you’ll learn just how easy it is to create panoramic pictures in seconds or how to create movies from pictures in just a few minutes. Then you’ll get the inside scoop on how to communicate and share using Messenger, SkyDrive, Spaces, and Groups.
With this book, you’ll quickly be on your way to accessing these useful applications in an effort to making your life easier.
- Learn how to get Live Essentials Applications free and install them on your computer
- Chat with Live Messenger, keep in touch with Live Mail, and set up and create your own blog with Live Writer
- Get creative with Photo Gallery and Movie Maker, which let you manage and enhance your photos and turn them into movies
- Socialize with the help of Live Spaces
- Organize appointments and special days with Live Calendar
- Use SkyDrive to store files and documents online for easy access from anywhere
- Explore additional apps and services such as Live Contacts, Live Groups, Bing Maps, Bing Search, and more
You can purchase the book at amazon.com.