Microsoft just launched their new Bing Business Portal beta today, replacing the old Bing Local Listing Center, which allow business owners to create and manage their local business listings on Bing, all for free. With Bing Business Portal, business owners can:
- Claim, create, verify, and manage local business listings
- Identify key search categories where you want your listing to appear
- Customize listings with enhanced details such as logos, photos, and even social media links such as Facebook and Twitter
- Create a mobile Web site (and free QR Code) so customers can learn about your business on their mobile devices
- Create a custom menu (for restaurants and bars) for inclusion on a mobile menu
- Create Deals (coupons) and promote them for free on Bing (both PC and Mobile) and Facebook
- Authorize other users to manage your listings
The Bing team has even created a set of comics to help business owners to set up their own listings. Check out the gallery below:
Business owners can try it out at http://www.bing.com/businessportal now!
Note: This service is currently available to US business owners only.